Thursday, August 14, 2008

Geek Music

I am a geek, thus the name of the blog. As such I tend to like music about and/or made by geeks and nerds. So I have compiled a list of my top 10 favorite geeky songs. These are some of my favs and they are about a wide range of topics, from gaming to sci fi. My official "Geek Gazette Music to Listen To While Driving to Gen Con" soundtrack contains songs by each of these artist and makes that hour and a half drive much easier to make. Of course I won't be needed it this year (grumble... grumble) but that is a different story.
If you have never heard of some of these artist click on the links and check them out. You may find your next favorite song or artist.

  1. In the Garage by Weezer
  2. Nerdcore Rising by MC Frontalot
  3. White and Nerdy by Weird Al
  4. D&D by Stephen Lynch
  5. The Future Soon by Jonathan Coulton
  6. Nerd Alert! by The Aquabats
  7. Particle Man by They Might Be Giants
  8. Dugdig by YT Cracker
  9. Pork and Beans by Weezer
  10. Fette's Vette by MC Chris
Artists that deserve Honorable Mentions
  1. MC Hawking
  2. Futuristic Sex Robotz
  3. Tom Lehrer
If you know of anymore geeky artists that I have neglected to mention let me know and I will check them out.


No comments: