Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guest Poster

I wanted to thank The Geek Gazette for allowing me to guest post once in a while on his blog. We have been friends now for several years are hope to in the near future collaborate on a couple of projects.

I am big into movies having just watched Gran Tarino over the weekend. All I can say is Clint Eastwood is the man, even if he is almost 80. He pulls no punches in this film and is the heroic character that we have come to expect from him. If you want to see more of my thoughts on movies check out my website www.thenutgallery.com

My other loves are rpgs, video games, comics, and wow. Rpg's right now I am in a Deadlands campaign using the Savage World rules. I am playing a straight up shooter that has roots with the Texas Rangers. The DM is a first time DM but he is very good. He has studied the rules and is very good at running things on the fly. Anyone who has ever DM'd knows that very little goes the way you think it will and thinking on your feet is very important.

Video games from last year that I played the most were NCAA Football and Lego Indiana Jones. Yes the Lego game is awesome and I don't care what anyone says. Did I mention I almost killed my brother over it. The (insert nasty word here) deleted my saved game and I only had one board left.

Finally I do play World of Warcraft. I have a lvl 66 Death Knight as my highest character. I can't wait to get him to 70 so I can enjoy the new areas of the game that came out with the expansion.

There you have my introduction in a nutshell.